the xbox one the xbox one

'hot ass bitch' hahahaha funny shit

Fruit Cops Fruit Cops

this is ridiculous ahahhaha 'well I'm a waaalnut'

The Visitor The Visitor

People asking about the end. Here's what I'm guessing...

The boy goes to the lake as a place to get away, the 'monster' is just in his imagination. Taking from the description 'a young boy meets a monster at the lake' might refer to the very end, where the father looks in the water and sees his own reflection, with the sudden realization that his son just killed himself.

...that or there's a monster there that abducted his son and he's just like 'Dayum son'.

Collective Resent Collective Resent

this is crazy as fuck man, sounds awesome.

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Thanks, man! :D

CLAB - suddle vs Butsaay CLAB - suddle vs Butsaay

Lol well done Vince using my insult towards me, when it's clearly only valid towards you since you're so brutally corny it's cringe worthy and other people have called you it too. You seriously must be autistic or have some form of brain damage. Me having tourettes syndrome? Coming from the guy who says 'fuckin' once or twice nearly ever bar he spits in his battles? And to everyone like 'oh we know where this is going with the comments' about me and Vince over on his battle with Pachillis...

We SHOULD'VE rematched. But this fat pussy bitched out of the rematch after I sent him my first verse hahahaha.

I'll say it again, Vinstigator talks a lot but doesn't record a lot and now, that is pretty evident.

Moving on though, honestly I also think Suddle could've easily won this as well, I didn't have much to go on since I didn't WANT to resort to disses people used in previous battles (since I don't know if they're true or not really), but ended up having to cause I don't know much about him, and I have other things I'm wanting/trying to focus on more. I'd rather a completed battle which I lost over a win by dq, but I guess shit happens.

CLAB - Vinstigator vs Pachilli CLAB - Vinstigator vs Pachilli

bahahahahahaha even though people still in the competition can't vote, here's my words and shit. Vinstigator once again went so corny, sooooooooo corny. Pachillis was hilarious, his double time parts were kinda hard to make out and a bit filler-ish at times but still, the rest of his verses were enough to easily win. If Vinstigator wins, it's another robbery. Also, Vinstigator dissing everyone's flow, every time, is so ridiculous, just cause he goes basic as fuck and thinks anything different is shit.

*cue Vinstigators fans who flock in just to vote on his battles and none of the other ones*