Collective Resent Collective Resent

this is crazy as fuck man, sounds awesome.

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Thanks, man! :D

CLAB - suddle vs Butsaay CLAB - suddle vs Butsaay

Lol well done Vince using my insult towards me, when it's clearly only valid towards you since you're so brutally corny it's cringe worthy and other people have called you it too. You seriously must be autistic or have some form of brain damage. Me having tourettes syndrome? Coming from the guy who says 'fuckin' once or twice nearly ever bar he spits in his battles? And to everyone like 'oh we know where this is going with the comments' about me and Vince over on his battle with Pachillis...

We SHOULD'VE rematched. But this fat pussy bitched out of the rematch after I sent him my first verse hahahaha.

I'll say it again, Vinstigator talks a lot but doesn't record a lot and now, that is pretty evident.

Moving on though, honestly I also think Suddle could've easily won this as well, I didn't have much to go on since I didn't WANT to resort to disses people used in previous battles (since I don't know if they're true or not really), but ended up having to cause I don't know much about him, and I have other things I'm wanting/trying to focus on more. I'd rather a completed battle which I lost over a win by dq, but I guess shit happens.

CLAB - Vinstigator vs Pachilli CLAB - Vinstigator vs Pachilli

bahahahahahaha even though people still in the competition can't vote, here's my words and shit. Vinstigator once again went so corny, sooooooooo corny. Pachillis was hilarious, his double time parts were kinda hard to make out and a bit filler-ish at times but still, the rest of his verses were enough to easily win. If Vinstigator wins, it's another robbery. Also, Vinstigator dissing everyone's flow, every time, is so ridiculous, just cause he goes basic as fuck and thinks anything different is shit.

*cue Vinstigators fans who flock in just to vote on his battles and none of the other ones*

CLAB - Jar vs Breaker CLAB - Jar vs Breaker

This is just pleasant as fuck.

CLAB - Teqneek vs Carefoot CLAB - Teqneek vs Carefoot

Nearly went deaf at Carefoot's second, laughed at that intro with him closing the window and shit, but I really didn't know what was going on when it came to the verses.

Teqneek pretty much took this without a doubt.

CLAB - suddle vs Willizard CLAB - suddle vs Willizard

Suddle. Pretty easily. Gotta agree with MDJ, and especially a reason that teq mentioned... 'you're afraid of me cause you're homophobic'. I... I just don't know why anyone would say that. Also Willizard's second was pretty much a massive defensive verse where he tried to flip but never gave any strong punches along with them. I can't be bothered going into much more detail though cause it's almost all been covered.

Jump Jump

this is so fuckin bangin man.

eqftc responds:

thanks homie!

Clab - Pigpen Vs Vinstigator Clab - Pigpen Vs Vinstigator

pigpen won easily, vinstigator just had his usual corny as fuck lines, boring flow, and being lazy with 'motherfucking' this and 'motherfucking' that etc, whereas pigpen was more creative with his shit and though he kept goin on about the fat jokes they were hilarious and like people said, relevant.

CLAB - Maverick vs Pachillis CLAB - Maverick vs Pachillis

Pachillis, easily. He was smooth as fuck, had some hilarious punches, the 'plot twist' bit at the start of the second was an awesome flip and overall he flowed to the beat really nice with good delivery, whereas maverick's delivery seemed cramped and kinda weird, he had some good bars but a lot of pretty weak ones.

CLAB - Luke James vs Jang Gang CLAB - Luke James vs Jang Gang

My vote's for Luke, delivery's so laid back, 'don't give a fuck'-esque, had a lot of good, funny punches and all round quality. Jang had nice quality but his first verse pretty much let him down, second was much better but didn't make up for it, or really come close to Luke's bars. I'm pretty sure Jang is also an alt account if that's not already obvious...